Package is inclusive of
- Return Flight Entebbe Johannesburg
- Return airport Transfers
- 5 Night accommodation on Bed and Breakfast.
Johannesburg has become an internationally renowned and vibrant metropolis, with over 4 million inhabitants.
- It is the most powerful commercial centre on the African continent.
- Johannesburg generates 16 percent of South Africa’s GDP and employs 12 percent of the national workforce.
- Its infrastructure matches leading first world cities, yet the cost of living is far lower.
- The city is recognized as the financial capital of South Africa and is home to 74 percent of Corporate Headquarters.
- South Africa’s only stock exchange, the Johannesburg Securities Exchange (JSE) rates as one of the top 20 exchanges in the world in terms of market capitalisation.
- The city’s profusion of trees – approximately 6 million, make it the largest, man-made forest in the world.
- Climate – temperature neither humid nor too hot for comfort, year-round sunshine and daily
- Clear blue skies. Winters are short and mild.
- Medical care is first-world, sophisticated and dependable.
- Johannesburg has become a destination of choice for business due to an outstanding reputation for quality and affordability.
- After modest beginnings as a mining town, Johannesburg has become recognised as a major world city and the economic capital of both South and sub-Saharan Africa.
- The greater Johannesburg metropolis covers an area of 2 300km2, making it larger than Sydney, London or New York, and similar in size to Los Angeles
- Johannesburg is home to some 4.4 million (4,434,827) people, the majority of whom are aged between 19 and 39
- The economy of Johannesburg today reflects successive waves of development and decline, which have seen the city move away from mining and industry towards an economy fundamentally based on services and trade, along with high-value manufacturing in line with global trend