Day 1: Entebbe –Bwindi national park
After your breakfast, take a flight from Entebbe to Kihihi. Your guide will be there waiting for you. Pick up and proceed to your accommodation – Bwindi. Have your Lunch at the lodge, afternoon community or village walks through rural communities that offer the most rewarding insight into daily life as a Ugandan. Dinner and Overnight at your lodge/camp – Buhoma Lodge / Mahogany Springs lodge (FB)
Day 2: Bwindi national park
After breakfast we bring you to the starting point of the gorilla tracking in Buhoma for briefing. After the briefing you begin your tracking of the gorillas. Buhoma Lodge / Mahogany Springs
Day 3: Bwindi national park – Entebbe
After your relax breakfast, transfer to Kihihi airstrip – flight back to Entebbe
End of the trip
USD 3550 per person (double/twin sharing) for the private tour of 2 or 3 persons
USD 3350 per person (double/twin sharing) for the private tour of 4 or 5 persons
USD 2750 per person (double/twin sharing) for the private tour of 6 persons
Tour cost includes:
- Airport transfers
- Accommodations with meals mentioned
- One Gorilla permit per person per tracking.
- Private 4×4 custom built safari vehicle with knowledgeable driver/guide and fuel and return scheduled flight.
Tour cost excludes:
- International Flights
- Visa for Uganda
- All optional activities
- Travel Insurances
- Meals not mentioned and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses such as laundry and communication.
- 18% VAT on Accommodation where applicable.
- Price are subject to change without prior notice