Safari and beach holidays are two holidays in one, providing double the action and excitement. It’s the chance to combine an action-packed, thrilling and educational African safari with an equally entertaining as well as relaxing beach holiday along the tropical beaches of the Indian Ocean
|Number of Pax sharing in each 4WD Safari van and cost per person sharing in USD
||Single room supplement
|Costs in Low Season
|Costs in High Season
|Costs in Peak Season
Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli
This morning we depart Nairobi by road through the scenic Athi Plains and into the bush country of Amboseli National Park, home to the legendary Maasai tribesmen and famous for huge herds of Elephant.
Arrive for lunch at Kibo Safari Camp.
After lunch an afternoon ‘Spice’ game run is planned. In addition to Elephant, Antelope, Zebra, Wildebeest, Buffalo and the elusive Leopard, nearly every visitor within the Park is framed by majestic Mount Kilimanjaro in the distance.
Dinner and overnight at Kibo Safari Camp or Similar.
Day 2: Amboseli Full day
Rising early for good views of Mount Kilimanjaro before clouds build up over the summit, we set off for another stimulating ‘Spice’ game drive. Amboseli is an excellent place to view a multitude of wildlife, including everything from Wildebeest to Giraffes to Baboons.
After lunch depart for an afternoon game drive.
Optional visit to a Maasai village can be arranged after breakfast at an extra small fee.
Masai warriors are famously known as the proud nomadic tribe whose legendary prowess in battle and single-handed acts of bravery in fights with the wild animals are known across the world.
A visit reveals the singing and dancing that are part of their daily lives and sacred rituals.
Dinner and overnight at Kibo Safari Camp or similar.
Day 3: Amboseli – Tsavo West
After breakfast in the morning we depart for Tsavo West.
Lunch at Kilaguni Serena Lodge.
After check-in and lunch, an afternoon ‘Spice’ game drive in this vast Park is planned. The Park comprises a diversity of habitats, open plains alternating with savannah bush and semi-desert scrub; acacia woodlands; rocky ridges and outcrops. With a permanent water source, the Park virtually guarantees enormous herds and excellent game viewing including Cheetah, Lion, Leopard and Hyena and a herd of over 3,500 Elephants.
Dinner and overnight at Kilaguni Serena Lodge.
Day 4: Tsavo West – Nairobi
Early breakfast at the Lodge Depart for Nairobi
RATES FOR ABOVE ITINERARY:
- Tour starting from Nairobi and ending in Nairobi
- Bush lodge/camp / hotels meals based as indicated
- Ground transport and game drive with 4×4 private Safari Vehicle
- All park fees and entry fees as per itinerary
- Meal and accommodation as per itinerary
- Drinking water during game drives per day
- English speaking driver guide all through your Safari
- Tips, drinks, laundry
- Visas, local and international flights
- Any item of a personal nature
- Optional activities such as balloon safari, etc.
- Any other extras not mentioned as included
- Quotation based on min 6 Pax travelling together and as per above dates, if either changes we will need to re-quote
- No booking has been made yet.
- Rates & availability are subject to change without prior notice
- A deposit or full payment is required to confirm the booking
Costs in Low Season- 1st April -30th June,
Costs in High Season- 1st Jan – 31st March
Costs in Peak Season- 1st July – 31st Oct